Frequently Asked Questions
- Satisfaction of both parties.
- Legality of the property.
- Clarity of the price of the property.
- The validity of the property to own.
- Registration of the contract in a particular form with the notary.
- Real estate explanation transaction.
- Presence of the contract holder or the seller.
- More than one person can buy a single property through and will become a shared property, a procedure in which the property is registered in the name of more than one person at the same time, where more than one person can own the property itself, and in this type of real estate records restrictions the property is registered in equal or different proportions between partners as they wish
Property purchase tax 1% to 18%
- Turkey is one of the most important tourist areas in the world for its location and its historical ancient
- Buy a property worth more than $250,000 and not sell it for 3 years
- Fixed investment of at least $500,000
- Offer Jobs for at least 50 Turkish citizens
- Make a deposit in a Turkish bank for at least $500,000
- Obtaining Turkish citizenship after 3 years of marriage to a Turkish citizen.
- Buy a property in Turkey from a Turkish citizen or from a Turkish company.
- The property must have a regular title deed, even if it is under construction.
- The value of the property should be at least 250,000 U.S. dollars.
- Pay for the property under a bank transfer from a bank inside or outside Turkey.
- Pledge not to sell the property for 3 years
- No, after receiving the file complete documents, the naturalize decision up to to the Turkish government
- The Turkish government has opened a special naturalization office to receive investor requests and speed up the study of files, and the period of issuing the naturalization decision is up to 4 to 6 months after the receipt of the completed file documents.
You are not required to live in Turkey to obtain Turkish citizenship, you can obtain Turkish citizenship after purchasing the property in Turkey even if you are outside of Turkey.
- More than one nationality can be retained in Turkey.
- You can make a power of attorney and authorization to our legal team at Al-Fateh to follow up on all the procedures on your behalf.
- If citizenship is obtained after the age of 22, the person with citizenship is exempted from military service
- An investor who obtains Turkish citizenship have all the rights of the Turkish citizen without any exception.